Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale!




HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!   I hope you all have a blessed week and feel the love from your students, parents, and faculty!  You should know how valuable you are and what a difference you make in your student's lives each day.  Your dedication to education is something you should be proud of!!!

As a way to say "thank you" for all you do...TpT is having a Teacher Appreciation Sale this Tuesday, May 7th and Wednesday May 8th!  I hope you are ready to shop!!!  I know I am!   I LOVE a sale and plan to buy lots of goodies to end this school year in addition to materials to prepare for next year!!!  I've spent my morning filling up my shopping cart on TpT! :)  

In honor of the Teacher Appreciation Sale for TpT, I am offering all items in my store for 20% off!  This is my way of saying "I appreciate you" for following me here on Sassy in Second and on TpT!  Remember to enter the check-out code TAD13 to receive an additional amount off.  You will get up to 28% off your purchases.  You deserve it!

I really appreciate Beth from Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah Designs for the adorable picture above advertising the sale.  She was so sweet to share.  
Have a great week friends!!!
                                                        Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment