Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bundle Packs!

I've had several emails and requests for "bundle packs" or downloads of my tiered math tubs.   Now you can get FIVE leveled/tiered activities for the price of THREE in my... Sports Fun Tiered Math Tubs!  I've wondered which would be best for most folks-selling my tubs individually or in packets.  For me personally, I like to get a good deal...and that usually happens when you buy in bulk. :)  These tubs will remain on my TPT store individually or you have the option of getting all five at a discounted price!  Having this option should work for everyone!  On another note...I am FINALLY on spring break!  Whoo-Hoo!!!  It seems that everyone else has already had theirs.  Love my children but I need a break!  So looking forward to some R&R with my family and getting away!  We plan to go to Savannah and try out Paula Dean's restaurant and hit the beach a day or two!!!  Hope you all have had an amazing break as well.  Have a wonderful week friends!-Yvonne

6 comments:

  1. Ooooo...Let us know about the restaurant!!! :)


    Live Laugh and Love to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I do - separate my units...people seem to like the options :)
    They look great - I'm off to go look at them!

    ♥ Jen
    The Teacher's Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will Lisa! I'm looking forward to it! I've also heard that her brother's restaurant is good as well...Uncle Bubba's!!! We love to eat out...can you tell? Thanks Jen! I agree that it is nice to have the options for different units/tubs. I am thinking this should work for everyone. If folks want a combo set they can get it or they can buy just what they need by skill. I plan to continue to make individual tubs and bundle some here and there. Thanks for your thoughts! You are great!-Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'RE IT...You've been tagged. Head over to my blog to find why and what you need to do next?

    Happy Easter~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! You've been tagged. Check it out here...

    www.2ndgradepad.blogspot.com/

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. TAG! I tagged you in the interview game. I'd love it if you'd participate. I love your blog!

    Tessa
    Tales from Outside the Classroom TAG

    ReplyDelete