Saturday, March 10, 2012

Teachers Taking Care of Teachers!

Crystal over at Kreative in Kinder is hosting a linky party to help the teachers who have lost everything in the recent tornadoes.  I think this is a wonderful idea!  If we all give just a little something, it could really help out those teachers who have lost all of their teaching materials.    I am going to donate products from my TPT store and look through my classroom books, games, etc... this week to see what I can send.  Thanks!-Yvonne :)

Click the heart below to link up if you want to help!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and it is so cute! I love the look of the items you are creating.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Misty! You are sweet. I love making teaching materials and sharing with others. Keep posted because I am giving away a freebie in a little while for Easter! Thank you!!!-Yvonne

    ReplyDelete