Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just got back from a "fall" camping trip and saw this!





Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron)said...I just awarded you the "Blog on Fire Award!!"


Please share 7 things about yourself and pass the award on.


Yvonne Dixon said...
Oh...how cool Jen! Thank you! I actually just got back from a "fall" getaway with my family and this is a great surprise to come back to. Let's see, seven things about me??? I love my family, I enjoy the outdoors and camping, I love chocolate, teaching is my passion-not just my job, I have been married 21 years, I love my miniature dachshund, and I am a Georgia Bulldog! I will pass this on to another "Blog on Fire Award Winner!" Thank you!!!-Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. The last camping trip I went to was at a beach with some friends. We lit up a bonfire, cooked some barbeque, played the guitar, and shared stories. Oh! I almost forgot, we also swam at night. It was fun, and it made us even closer.

    ReplyDelete