Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hooray! I've Posted My First Differentiated (Tiered) Math Tub!

Alright blogging buddies, here it is!  The reason I decided to begin making teaching materials to post on TPT!!!  I have been using "math tubs" for several years now.  I LOVE THEM!  Tub time, as we call it,  is an exciting time each morning when the kids get to go to a hands-on learning activity independently for 30 minutes or so.  I have five rotations and it works beautifully for me.  My main goal this school year is to "tier or differentiate" these tubs.  I am proud to post my first "Sports Fun"  Tiered Math Tub Packet.  It is called...Football Number Bonds and I can't wait to use it.  I've tried similar ideas for leveling in the past for reading and had great success!!!  Check it out and let me know what you think!!!  Thank you!!!-Yvonne

5 comments:

  1. I just found your great blog! Now I'll have to check out your TpT store.

    http://quenchyourfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina and Mrs. Shepherd!!! I appreciate you following me!-Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow all 12 blogs! Love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow all 12 blogs!

    marekk@hayscisd.net

    ReplyDelete